So, here’s the plan.
Eventually, when I get off my ass, and actually get around to do doing so, I will get this blog switched over to a personal domain, in the meantime, I get to deal with wordpress, but that is neither here nor there. My true goal is to is to create a page all about this trip I want to take, and I want everyone who reads this to go along too.
So, the idea is this. I create a page on this blog for videos, the first of which will be a short introduction of all the people who will actually be going on this trip with me. Nothing fancy, just a short 3-4 minute video clip of all the people who will be going. Then the 8 of us or so, will pile into a vehicle and take off, cameras rolling the entire time, catching everything on film. Daily, we will upload a short clip of something that happened that day, just something amusing. However, there are a few catches:
- The cameras roll 24/7, and nothing is off limits.
- If we go to a restaurant to eat, we can only eat there once. Meaning, if we go to Wendy’s on Day 1, there is no more Wendy’s for the rest of the trip…
- If we stay in a Hotel, we all sleep in the same room.
- No more than one bag of clothing and toiletries.
- Everybody has to drive at some point.
- No highways!
Then, as we go to new cities, the information gets posted and your ideas are things we will consider while there (nothing that will end us up in jail…. or fined.).
Right now, this is a very brief overview of something we have been planning for months, and once the page is actually made, there will be regularly posted updates. I hope to hear from you all.