Hey guys, it is me once again.
I know I haven’t posted much in terms of content lately, I blame the oppressive heat, not laziness.
Either way, I was going through some old files on various electronics and found a picture that I had to share with you guys. You all might remember that last year ErinLovesTheWeb and I hosted a garage sale. Well, mostly she hosted the garage sale and I just hung out enjoying soda and chocolatey treats.
And doing poi.
Which which an amusing aspect, it made people chuckle, but as the day went on, I acquired more and more wardrobe pieces. One of the final results follows below.
There it is, me wearing various Halloween costume pieces, including a very generically named “Wizard Hat” and the mask on a mid-90’s Quasimodo costume.
Something tells me that I did not wear that costume for very long as I recall it was quite warm.
Speaking of quite warm, I am currently sweating my ass off, and thus I think I am finished, Have fun you guys.
Also, I;m just going to leave this here, enjoy.
P.S. I will not be following the trend of making a more personal post… I’m just not that guy.
- Odin’s (lukehoney.typepad.com)
- Wherein I learn Odin’s take on branding (wytchofthenorth.wordpress.com)
- The Norse God Loki – Immortal Monday (debrakristi.wordpress.com)
- Beat that fucking horse, once again… (fischfail.wordpress.com)
- Back from the dead. (fischfail.wordpress.com)